The Roslyn Boys & Girls Club was established in 1953. At that time the club provided a place for area youth to play football, baseball, softball and soccer. The organization built a clubhouse to furnish a facility that at that time could provide indoor activities plus serve as a place where meetings could be held as well as an area for storage.
Over time and especially in the last 10 years we realized that as an organization, our focus should not only be on youth but for the entire community.
About six years ago the organization decided to expand its horizons from a strictly sports oriented group to an organization that could serve the entire community year round. Read more –>